Be a part of a team that loves coming to work every day. Work from home, anywhere in the world!
We were born in the age of digital technology, but we also believe in creating the warmth of emotional and lasting connections. By bringing together traditional and digital-minded experts with diverse backgrounds and unique personalities, we’re able to succeed in connecting our clients with their audience in every way. Talent and relationships are the real source of our success. We have more than a job: we’re making marketing more human.
We only accept the very best contract employees - but if you're accepted you'll enjoy these benefits:
- Guaranteed, fixed competitive hourly pay rates
- Weekly pay
- No bidding or writing endless proposals
- No international competition. All freelancers work within their own geographical area.
- Regular ongoing work from clients you know and trust
- 1 week paid vacation every year, max. at 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
- 3 months paid maternity/adoption/family leave (1 per year)
- 1 paid Doctor visit day per year (annual check-up)
- 1 paid Dental visit day per year (annual check-up)
- 12 paid Sick leave days per year
- One time, 1 week paid Honeymoon days.
- 3 days paid Personal leave per year
- 3 days, Bereavement and/or Funeral leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- LTD, STD, Life Insurance 50% company paid
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A PC or Mac
- MicrosoftOffice, OfficeSuite, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice.
- High Speed Internet
- Skype, Hangouts, and headset or handset
- Insurance (Professional Liability)
What we'll need from you:
- Availability during the working week (Mon-Fri)
- Available for at least a year
- Ideally able to work at least five hours per week
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Good English skills, must be able to be understood by native English speakers
- Good organizational skills
- A reasonable home office set up / quiet area to work (with a desk, an ergonomic chair, printer, scanner, and video camera)
- Valid passport with ability to travel preferred
We are currently seeking top talent for the following positions in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand & the Caribbean:
Digital Media Account Strategist - Full-time
Digital Advertising Sales Director - Full-time
Digital Sales Executive - Full-time
Campaign Manager - Full-time
Digital Sales Specialist - Full-time
Business Development Specialist - Full-time
Digital Advertising Sales Executive - Full-time
Executive Virtual Assistant - Full-time
Executive Virtual Assistant - Part-time
Virtual Assistant - Full-time
Virtual Assistant - Part-time
Graphic Designer - Full-time
Graphic Designer - Full-time
Digital Photographer - Part-time
Video Editor - Full-time
Web Designer - Full-time
Web Designer - Part-time
iOS App Developer - Part-time
Android App Developer - Part-time
Customer Service Agents - Full-time
Customer Service Agents - Part-time
Jobs at Mumeen Media GroupBy ZipRecruiter
Interested in joining our team? Tell us what you can bring to Mumeen Media Group.